Our next Bristol Practitioner Course is scheduled for the following dates:
- Module 1 – April 21st, 22nd 2018
- Module 2 – May 11th, 13th, 14th, 14th 2018
- Module 3 – June 9th, 10th 2018
- Module 4 – June 30th, July 1st 2018
We are also enrolling for the following Somerset Practitioner course in the new express 3 module format:
- Module 1 – October 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th
- Module 2 – November 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
- Module 3 – December 1st, 2nd
Full Price £1500 + VAT
Self funding participants £1300 + VAT
Early bird (for September course if booked before June 2017) £1200+VAT
NLP Master Practitioner
Our next Master Practitioner Course is scheduled for the following dates
- Module 1 – September 28th, 29th,30th, 31st
- Module 2 – October 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th 2018 (4 day module)
- Module 3 – November 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th (4 day module)
- Module 4 – December 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th (4 day module)
All sessions will take place in Bristol
Full Price £2400 + VAT
Self funding participants £1995 + VAT
NEURO LINGUISTIC CLOWNING RETREAT
Neuro Linguistic Clowning Retreat- Devon
An opportunity to experience the merging of two life changing art forms- the transformational work of Neuro Linguistic Programming and the playful life enriching work of Clown in the worlds first ever NLC RETREAT.
Together with Co-Trainer Zuma Puma (email@example.com) in a 3 day residential power house of a weekend this June. Click here to find out more: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3351628
Dates: June 1-3rd
Edenrise Retreat Centre
* Limited spaces,12 participants and 2 facilitators.
One-day introduction to NLP
We are offering a fun and exciting introduction to NLP on the 7th December where you will practice some NLP tools that can be used for health, wealth, lifestyle and relationship changes. This day is open for NLP newcomers and you will also meet some people that have already taken the NLP Practitioner Training.
For complete beginners we offer a one day introduction. Our next NLP Day of Discovery will be at Bristol Folk House, Park Street, Bristol on May 5th 2018
We design and offer bespoke communications training for organisations and companies who are interested in applied psychology and transformational change. From leadership to influence courses, presentations training and advanced organisational change, we offer training that will develop you and your company to increase compassion, enjoyment and performance at work.